Vimala Raman made her debut in Malayalam opposite to Suresh Gopi in Time. The model turned actress turned to glamor roles after that... some of her damn sexy snaps are here...
She has beautiful sedative look- enjoy...
For more Gallery of this gorgeous actress click here: VimalaRaman
She has beautiful sedative look- enjoy...
For more Gallery of this gorgeous actress click here: VimalaRaman











Special thanks to ragalahari team

























3 comments:
I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your article. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I’ll use this information for my work.
https://www.starepisodes.net/tantra/
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future https://www.gillitv.org/v/sargam-odia-13th-september-2019-full-episode-147-watch-online/
I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading I’ll your article. I will keep visiting this blog very often. use this information for my work.
http://gsports.live/football/video/51974/huddersfield-town-vs-blackburn-rovers-29-december-2019-highlights/
Post a Comment